A Guest Manual with an area map will be available at The Last Resort for your convenience. Upon arrival, please review manual carefully for details about Las des Roches and full instructions on staying at the home.
Explore the Lake
- Enjoy nature’s view up close by paddleboat, canoe or kayaking around the lake
- Trout fishing around the sunken island or the many proven bays and coves
- Swimming off the dock, or explore to the many coves and the famous private dock at the end of the lake for a fun afternoon picnic
- Check local resorts for boat rentals
- Paddle across the lake for a picnic on Eagle or Mike island in Lac des Roches
- Hundreds of other small lakes in the area to explore and try your luck at fishing!
Fun Things to Do
- Walk through the woods or along Boultbee Road to burn off a few calories
- Golfing at Chinook Cove in Barrier(40-45 min drive), or at 108 Mile Ranch (60 min drive)
- Take a scenic country drive around beautiful Bridge Lake for a change of view
- Go to Interlakes corner and shop at the Country Pedlar – lots of gifts, games, and home décor, plus their famous fudge!
- Take out one of the many games or puzzles stored in the loft
- Get cozy, make popcorn and watch an old movie
- 4x4ing on many country logging roads
- Horseback riding in the area
- Arrange ATV or snowmobile rentals available at 100 mile house or Kamloops
- Day trips to Canim Falls, Wells Gray National Park, and other interesting nature spots
- Take a day trip in the winter months to Sun Peaks Ski resort (aprox. 1.5 hours)
- And if all else fails you can always make a fire outside and roast some wieners and of course peanut butter and chocolate smores – that is fun anytime of the year!
- Read more at the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association: www.landwithoutlimits.com/.